segunda-feira, 1 de março de 2010

Press Release Gorillaz by Muds


My people,


The day you have all been waiting for has arrived...
Gorillaz.com is BACK BACK BACK!!!
Now with new improved features! It's a thing of beauty and possibly a joy forever!
If you can drag yourself away from my island bolthole, I suggest you nip over to Youtube.
I seem to have...er...fiddled about with it a bit.
You can see my favourite time-waster clips here while you're waiting for the BRAND NEW “Stylo” video to premiere!!
I've got a second “Stylo” trailer going live on Youtube on Saturday night and then the WHOLE THING hits on March 2!
Put that date in your diary!!!
What else??
Hmmm, well our “Superfast Jellyfish” tune premiered on Zane Lowe's Radio 1 show last night, that was nice. If you missed it I suggest you head over to Youtube and stick it on repeat. Run along there, quick quick!
That's all folks!
Manana,
Muds

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário